To help make your dental treatments affordable we are happy to accept Alphaeon Credit!
With Alphaeon Credit you finance your dental treatments and make monthly payments. Get the care you need from your dentist so you can look and feel your best.
Your Best You is Closer than You Think!
*Subject to credit approval and availability. Purchase must be made using the ALPHAEON CREDIT Card Account. ALPHAEON CREDIT Card Accounts are offered by Comenity Capital Bank which determines qualifications for credit and promotion eligibility. Account must be in good standing at the time of purchase. At no time will the minimum payment due be less than $27.00. Minimum interest charge is $2.00 per credit plan. Standard variable APR of 28.99%, based on the Prime Rate. Comenity Capital Bank issues ALPHAEON CREDIT Card Accounts which can be used with participating physicians.
SMILES MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Our Smiles Membership plan is an annual reduced‐fee dental membership plan for families and individuals that allows all Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with our plan there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment. Benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration.
SMILES MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Two simple teeth cleanings per year
Two complete annual dental exam
All x‐rays needed to complete annual
Two Fluoride Treatments per year
A 15% savings on all dental procedures
Three emergency exams in a year during normal office hours
A Smiles Membership is $269/year (Over $700 value) for a plan member. Plan duration is for one year from registration date and will renew annually. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive benefits. Interest free payment plans are available on request with approved credit with Care Credit. Repayment durations are based on service totals. When a payment plan is used, your Member Savings will be 5% up front and you use the remaining 10% to receive interest free payment options.
A missed appointment fee of 25% of treatment total will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
WHAT'S EXCLUDED FROM OUR MEMBERSHIP SAVING PLAN
- Dentists provides any medications not regularly stocked by our office.
- Any procedure that is considered to be experimental.
- Hospitalization for any procedures.
- Services unable to be completed due to the patients’ medical health, mental health, or other unhealthy status.
- Conditions or services under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws.
- Congenital malformations other than congenital anomaly of tooth/teeth from birth.
- Any diagnosis or treatment of myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome.
- Any alterations, restorations, or treatments of the temporomandibular joint.
- Any procedures for full mouth rehabilitation requiring appliances or restorations.
- Any services provided for free by a county, government, municipality, or other agency.
- Any appliances, diagnosis or treatments conducted by a referral made to another dentist or specialist outside of the providers of our office in order to complete treatments in connection with any dental procedure in this office.
- Patients cannot use their own dental insurance benefits or other dental coverage in conjunction with any part of the Membership.
- Any unused services within the Membership are non transferable to other plan members regardless of the service.
- Any missed appointments or cancellations not made within 48 hours of the appointment may be charged a 25% fee of the services that was to be rendered.
- If a Third Party company is used for Financing treatment, all payments terms will be made by third party and where approved will be offered repayment over 3, 6, OR 12 months where approved by the third party
- Payment plans can be made upon request and depend on the total amount due and type of dental procedure. Patients using a payment plan or interest free payment options shall have their membership savings customized to their financial needs.
- All membership fees are due in full at the time services are rendered.
- There are no refunds on membership fees WHEN any treatment provided equals or exceeds the costs of the membership fee.
- All payment for services are due in full at the time of services in order to receive Membership savings
- If you have Periodontal Disease, Every other Periodontal Maintenance visit will be at no additional cost to the member. The paid visits will also be offered at 15% discounted price if paid on the date of service.
Interested in Sierra Tahoe's Membership Plan?
Please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff members will reach out to provide additional information and confirmation of enrollment.